The Library has launched a new website which has been designed to make it easier for you to find the things you need and reflects the feedback we have received from last year’s student survey, a student focus group and library staff.
The homepage has a simpler design with links to most frequently used pages like the library catalogue, electronic journals and book renewals easily available. The menu headings are clearer and the content has been restructured to make it easier to find.
Look out for the following new features:
* Subject pages introducing your librarian
* New style campus library pages detailing the specialist collections at each one
* A Central Library tour with 360 degree images
* Scrolling news on the homepage – check back regularly for updates
* Detailed information about how to find electronic and print PhD and Masters theses
And if you would like to send us your comments please use the feedback form.
As a result of this, the majority of the links on the website have changed so you will need to check any bookmarks you have. We have been through the main pages of the blog and edited all the links but if you find any useful posts that contain broken links, do let us know in a comment or by emailing Jenny on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll edit them.